Terms & Conditions
• All material is fully owned by us until invoice is paid off in full, even after installed.
• Quotes given are Estimates and not fixed Prices and can vary, estimates are approximate minimum-maximum but never a final price.
• If we do work (including fault finding or cable location etc) then there is a charge, and this is not included in free advice.
• Free advice is general electrical safety recommendations individually to your needs helping to improve the safety of your
• Inspection and testing are included in every invoice as standard (unless specified before work starts) as this is to ensure every circuit
worked on complies with current regulations and is safe and fit for use. Sometimes followed with free advice.
• Inspection and testing are normally included (unless otherwise stated) in all jobs and full certification given if applicable. Certificates are
only issued when payment is received in full and all funds have cleared.
• Duplicate certificates are charged at minimum £15 per A4 sheet.
• It is the client/customers responsibility to ensure permission, building warrants and authorisation for any/all work required.
• First invoice is issued after each fix(1st & 2nd) and if payment is not received within 10 days (including weekends and bank holidays) a 10%
fee is added as late payment and the invoice is resent on day 11 for the extra added amount. Any discounts / special offers / promotions
will be forfeited and reinstated back onto the invoice. Strict 10 days to receive FULL payment, excluding down payments /deposits.
• Failure to settle account within one calendar month of invoice date will automatically start legal claims proceedings at the FULL rate of
invoice. All legal costs, late payments fees, additional labour fees can be added to the invoice as a decision of FUZE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS
LIMITED. There may be a daily interest applied to any long-term outstanding debts until payment cleared in full.
• Only one reminder is posted as an overdue reminder, this has the 10% added and further to receive payment debt recovery costs started
without further warnings.
• Any equipment requiring hired, i.e. access equipment, other tradesmen (subcontractors, i.e. plumber/builder/carpet fitter/ decorator etc)
or any other large cost out of our control will be paid for in advance by yourself the customer (or bill payer) in full before the 1st day of
work direct or via ourselves to the subcontractor(s).
• 1 full year (12 month) Warranty on all parts, labour and any material is included. This does not include access equipment or other trades.
Lamps, transformers, wear and tear and customer damage/misuse are not included under this clause and chargeable. Any warranty jobs
are only done by us and other contractors services are not refunded.
• As time, date(s) slot is only agreed when a deposit is paid. A contract is only formed after deposit is received and that time date is
arranged, no deposit means no guaranteed start date for work to commence. If work is cancelled without 5 days working notice the
deposit is non-refundable. More than 5 days prior notice and deposit is fully refundable if no material has been ordered. Small jobs
normally have no deposit required and can be cancelled at no cost to either party, unless again material is ordered, or work has already
started. Returned materials can have a wholesaler restocking charge.
• Deposits are required on every job where the materials equate to more than £100. Between £100 & £1000, A deposit of 50% of total price
of job will be payable Before work can commence. Over £2000 of Materials The total cost of materials will be payable before work can
commence. This can be split into First fix and Second fix of job if required.
• Emergency call outs are void from a no call out fee, details of call out charges and hourly rate will be explained over the phone if
requested. This will vary from job to job and part-payment is collected by credit /debit card before en-route to your job and invoice settled
in either cash when leaving the property regardless if repaired or return visit required. Return visit is invoiced separately and normally on
day rates + costs.
• Normal working hours at single time are 8am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday, including bank holidays, excluding Christmas / New Year. Out of
these hours is charged at a higher labour charge.
• Emergency call out available throughout the year, 24hour, 365 days a year. (see above).
• FUZE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED can change its terms and conditions at any time, only in writing if a current contract is already
started. No future notice needs to be given to change terms and conditions.